CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Welcome to my attempt at keeping the masses up to date

Please note: my blog is full of my thoughts, opinions (which are not always "right"), random things relating to my family and friends and the occasional Cut and Paste news.... whatever is important to me. I ramble on from time to time (that's the St. Sauveur in me) and at the end of whatever I wrote you may question what on earth I was thinking or it may not even make sense to you.....sorry....I warned you. You may not always like what you read (I do have an insane case of "Potty Mouth" which I try to hide on here, but it won't always happen) or what you see, but we all have our own opinions on things. Feel free to ask questions or leave comments. I do ask that you please leave your name so I know who I'm responding to. If you want to email me privately you may do so at imninstar@yahoo.com Thanks

Thursday, July 10, 2008

ABC's and 123's

1. Books

Assata - Assata Shakur
Baby and Fly Pie, The - Melvin Burgess
Charlotte's Web - EB White
Diary - Chuck Palahniuk, Dangerous Angels - Francesca Lia Block, Dry - Augusten Burroughs
Exes, The - Paige Kennedy
Fried Green Tomotoes at the Whistle Stop Cafe - Fannie Flagg
Girl, Interupted - Susanna Kaysen, Go Ask Alice
High Fidelity - Nick Hornby
I
JOJO's Blog (I have no "J" book and I love your blog :) )
K
L
Million Little Pieces, a - James Fry
N
One Handed in a Two Handed World - Tommye-Karen Mayer (Not what I had expected)
P
Q
Rule of the Bone - Russell Banks
Smack - Melvin Burgess
Trailer Park - Russell Banks
Unbearable Lightnss of Being - Milan Kundera (working on reading it...son't know if its good or not yet... John Cusack just won't leave it out of his movies so I figured I'd give it a shot)
Very Best Book of Baby Names, the - Barbara Kay Turner
W
X
You Don't Know Me - David Klass
Z

2. Movies

Ace Ventura Pet Detective
Breakfast Club, the
Cars
Dogma
Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind
Fried Green Tomatoes
Girl, Interupted
High Fidelity
Intolerable Cruelty
Joe Dirt
Kill Bill
Love Actually
Monsters, Inc
Natural Born Killers
O Brother Where Art Thou
Porky's, Poor White Trash
Q
Resident Evil
Sixteen Candles
Twenty Eight Days Later
Uptown Girls
Van Wilder (its ok)
Water World
X
Young Guns 2
Z

3. Music

Ani Difranco, Alice In Chains
Bouncing Souls
Counting Crows, CCR
Drop Kick Murphys
Eels
F
Guns and Roses
Hot Hot Heat
ICP (Great Malinko)
Jack Off Jill
KMFDM
Liz Phair
Murder City Devils, Marilyn Manson
Nine Inch Nails
Operation Ivy
Poe
Queen
Rancid, Rob Zombie
Scarling, Simon and Garfunkel
Tracy Bonham, Tool, Tegan and Sarah
U
Violent Femmes
White Zombie, White Stripes
XEO3 (at least the one song I have on my playlist)
Young, Neil
Zebra Head


Any suggestions to fill in the blanks??????

0 comments: